Heros Of Many
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runner Elite Xlll

4 posters

Go down

Runner Elite Xlll Empty Runner Elite Xlll

Post  Runner Elite Xlll Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Well i guess i should really do this...always seem to forget lol
Anyway...I'm runner, HoM guild leader. Been playing for about 3 and a half years so should be able to help with almost whatever you need help with so ask whenever you need any Wink. I would go into detail about past guilds/alliances I've owned but that would just bore you Wink
Runner

Runner Elite Xlll
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Runner Elite Xlll Empty Re: Runner Elite Xlll

Post  Lunar Purple Star Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Hello, runner but not actually a runner Smile You can tell us the details but with coffee on the side Razz

I realise youre a bit different from my previous guild leaders, you dont say your real name, its actually weird calling you runner ( well my point of view ) but meh, who cares. I care lol but people have there own preference i guess. hehe

Thats all, hello again and GJ Very Happy
Lunar Purple Star
Lunar Purple Star
moon gazer
moon gazer

Back to top Go down

Post  Runner Elite Xlll Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:17 am

Well... I have said my name in the past but people kept calling me runner so i've given up lol Smile if anyone did want to know really its Simon Smile

As for past guilds/alliances, I was a leader of a full alliance but had to give it up because of exams a little while ago. Before that I was officer in a friends guild but moved on after they quit guild wars. After my break from GW, i joined HoM, became officer then because of a lot that happened ended up leader lol. I plan to take this guild to the end of guildwars and hopefully (if uni work allows study ) recreate it in gw2

oh and here is your coffee lunar Wink
Runner Elite Xlll Coffee-cup

Runner Elite Xlll
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Purple Star Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Phew thanks for the coffee I almost fell asleep lol.
You better promise to take the guild to the end hehe or else we gonna haunt you Twisted Evil Very Happy but I think you are a great guild leader. I mean my prev guild leaders dont even help or talk that much, in other words, theyre crap lol. So yea good job, Simon Smile
Lunar Purple Star
Lunar Purple Star
moon gazer
moon gazer

Back to top Go down

Post  Runner Elite Xlll Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:38 am

Lunar Purple Star wrote:Phew thanks for the coffee I almost fell asleep lol.
You better promise to take the guild to the end hehe or else we gonna haunt you Twisted Evil Very Happy but I think you are a great guild leader. I mean my prev guild leaders dont even help or talk that much, in other words, theyre crap lol. So yea good job, Simon Smile

=D Thanks lunar, i try to do as much as i can with the guild Wink
And dont worry, i'll still be here, even if i have to be logged in while doing assignments lol

Runner Elite Xlll
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  ribs96 Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:35 pm

ya... im a little late to this, im with lunar tho best guild leader ive ever had . Needless to say the only Razz, no but honestly your probably the best out there!

ribs96

Back to top Go down

Post  Runner Elite Xlll Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:10 pm

ribs96 wrote:ya... im a little late to this, im with lunar tho best guild leader ive ever had . Needless to say the only Razz, no but honestly your probably the best out there!

lol ty ribs Very Happy i doubt i'm the best tbh, but i do what i can to help Wink

Runner Elite Xlll
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Soviet Panda Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:52 pm

hey Surprised

Soviet Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down