Heros Of Many
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slaver's Exile

2 posters

Go down

Slaver's Exile Empty Slaver's Exile

Post  The One Mighty Mage Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:26 am

As this is one of the more difficult dungeons in the game, I'd like to propose we do this as a guild (although it's not impossible to do with heroes).

As we discussed last night, on our first ever Guild Meeting, we plan to do it this thursday, at 9 PM CET, so 8 PM for you British people among us.

However, as this isn't going to be easy, we'll need a tank, a good one, a good healer (although a hero could do this) and some spikers.

I can come as either Ele or Necro, which ever fits best. (though I prefer Necro)

So please post below what build you'd prefer to run, and if you can come, ofcourse.

I've been reading up on the dungeon, and maybe I can should come Spoil Victor?
The One Mighty Mage
The One Mighty Mage
Necro Of The Coast

Back to top Go down

Slaver's Exile Empty Its a bit late reply..

Post  Lunar Purple Star Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:23 pm

I can come as ele or rit (few skills tho :/ ) but I havent done the other 4 bosses Sad

And yes it would be great to use SV to defeat Duncan.

Also, this is a great idea to have guild outing so that we can get some 'bonding' going on Razz. I say, we should do this twice (or more) a week. Like schedule some dungeon, mission, etc for our guild outing Smile
Lunar Purple Star
Lunar Purple Star
moon gazer
moon gazer

Back to top Go down

Slaver's Exile Empty Re: Slaver's Exile

Post  The One Mighty Mage Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:50 am

Well, I'll come Necro then ^^ I'll make an SV and PI spike build.

Lunar, you can come Ele if you prefer, as I said, we still need spikers.

That just leaves us with a good tank, a healer, a prot monk, and three more spikers.

As for doing this more often, we can discuss on the guild meetings which dungeons, and for days, I'd suggest mondays and thursdays (if everyone is ok with that). We can do dungeons, especially the more difficult ones, Urgoz, the Deep, FoW, UW (For those of us who haven't done that yet) and some elite missions/challenges etc.
The One Mighty Mage
The One Mighty Mage
Necro Of The Coast

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Purple Star Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Just want to say doing Slaver with guild today, was fun! So happy some members joined. Im always up for anything Razz Ty Ty for suggesting this. (Too bad its gw2 stress today then maybe we couldve a lot of real players but its better than nothing Smile ). Cant believe we finished slaver's in one day Wink

And yes, I think we should do the Deep or DoA (saw a post here about guild going to DoA still nothing happens Neutral ) or Urgoz or FOW or UW next. Well, after Rragars but like I said we should schedule it and see what day everyone is free...

Edit: Ok I looked back to the posts, theres Guild DoA, UW and FOWsc (or just FoW if some char cant do sc, eg. ele) that we havnt done as a guild, we better decide which one to do first, and how many people could come.
Lunar Purple Star
Lunar Purple Star
moon gazer
moon gazer

Back to top Go down

Post  The One Mighty Mage Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:20 pm

We should definetly do the more difficult elite areas, however, for now, I suggest we first do some easy ones to get more people to join (as it is a fun concept)

And, like we discussed in Guild Chat yesterday, next monday we'll be doing Rragar's Menagerie.

For those of you interested, show up in GH around 9PM CET next monday, and we'll decide whether to do HM or NM.
The One Mighty Mage
The One Mighty Mage
Necro Of The Coast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum