Heros Of Many
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Meeting Information

4 posters

Go down

Guild Meeting Information Empty Guild Meeting Information

Post  Runner Elite Xlll Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Hey everyone Smile

We'll be having a guild meeting next weekend, probably Saturday 28th afternoon/evening (UK time).

The meeting will be for anyone to let us know of any suggestions/problems you may have as well as some things that the officers and i want to talk about. If you can make it then please come as it is for us to know what you want in the guild so that we can improve it for you! It probably wont take too long and will let us all get to know each other better Smile

If you have any issues/suggestions you want us to talk about post in this thread and we'll be sure to have a little discussion at the meeting Smile

Runner Smile

Runner Elite Xlll
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Guild Meeting Information Empty Re: Guild Meeting Information

Post  Erkenbrand Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:44 am

Thanks. I come =) got few questions and ideas about guild battles, guild emblem and also about game and guild in future. =)
Erkenbrand
Erkenbrand

Back to top Go down

Guild Meeting Information Empty A short note on the meeting

Post  Duke Kovacs Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:52 am

Just wanted to post a short note on the meeting that will be held tonight, as I will not be able to participate, but feel to say a couple of things.
The most important thing, in my personal view, is to decide on the future course of our guild. Are we just a casual guild, or are we striving for something more ''hardcore''? So we must decide what kind of activity to expect from our members. My personal oppinion is, and some might dissagree with me, 1 week inactivity limit. Yes, this might seem harsh, but it might result in increased activity in the guild. However, if a member knows he'll be innactive for more than a week, he can ask an offcier or guild master not to kick him. By that, we might get higher guild activity, which results in good opportunities for guild activities like raids, vanquishes and, one thing we might take our chances with, GvG! So, there is a bunch of opportunities for our guild. Or, we can stay where we are and keep playing as we did so far.
No mater what will be decided on this matter, there are 2 things we should stick to. First is regular guild meetigns at least once a month, and second is mutual helping, wich can only result with better gaming experience, friendly atmosphere and better gaming skills trough sharing of experience.

Duke Kovacs

Back to top Go down

Guild Meeting Information Empty Guild meeting update

Post  Runner Elite Xlll Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:31 pm

Just a little update for those that couldn't make it to the meeting Smile

First we are planning on making the guild kick limit 2 weeks, unless you have an excuse which you tell me or an officer first.

The cape for the guild will change every few months, not too often that people get annoyed with it changing, just enough to keep it fresh Smile

We decided the guild should stick to general PVE such as dungeons with speed clears as an extra. This is because it is an easy thing to do as a guild regularly.

We also decided it might be good to have a guild youtube, a place to upload videos such as video guides, guild dungeon runs/speed clears etc to show off the guild to other players, it may find us more members and get the guild more recognised!

Thats about it for this meeting, although we'll try have them every now and again Smile

Runner Elite Xlll
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Kovacs Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:26 am

I must say I'm unhappy with decision of changing the guild cape now and then. Guild cape is a guild trademark and should not be changed. Kick limit of 2 weeks is a fair kick limit for a casual guild, so I guess its OK.

Duke Kovacs

Back to top Go down

Post  The One Mighty Mage Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Maybe this could become a weekly or biweekly event? It would be fun to get as many people as possible in GH and discuss what's going on etc.

Also a great way to make appointments for certain PvE or PvP things we can do in group.

And the tournament I mentioned in this topic, could be hosted afterwards.
The One Mighty Mage
The One Mighty Mage
Necro Of The Coast

Back to top Go down

Post  Runner Elite Xlll Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:21 am

i think thats a good plan Kasper, probably weekends are the best time to do it, Probably Saturday so it doesnt clash with alliance trivia

Runner Elite Xlll
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down